Sometimes in my life...I want to be weak

9:17 PM




Sometimes in my life…

I am holding my tears from falling. Seeing they’re fooling around at my back and they’re enjoying it. Pretending as if I don’t know anything. But deep down, I know everything even the slightest move they are making. Having myself prepared to forgive, just waiting them to admit what they did.  But they didn’t.

I forcefully putting curved on my lips, showing them that I am “okay” and I’m facing life happily. But they didn’t know the hurt and sufferings behind it.

I’m the one who’s making silly jokes, doing crazy fun stuffs. Pretending that I have no problems to be discussed for. But they didn’t know that every single minute, I am dying inside.

I’m sadly sleeping and waking up wearing my mask so that no one will ever notice what I am going through. Because they know, I am strong.

But one day…

I got tired. Tired of pretending. Tired of showing that I am strong, showing that sadness isn’t in my vocabulary but I’m deeply hurting inside.

For some point in time, I want to be weak.

As I got tired in all those shits, I bravely revealed whom I really was. Letting those fool people know that I knew all those bitchy fooling they did. Loudly cried and let tears fall down endlessly. I also shown the hurt and sadness I felt. I even posted hugot status on my facebook. Let my self be stressed and wasted for couple of months.

And then I realized…

Having yourself weak at some times will free your heart from having hard times for so long. Others may judge or even pity you but you should take note and believe that one day you’ll be truly happy. Stand up with a braver heart and go on wearing the biggest and beautiful smile on your face.



Love,
- K.



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Being weak doesn't mean you're weak. Allowing yourself to feel and then being strong enough put yourself together again takes power and strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with being vulnerable and showing weakness at times. I think we all go through it . When you let things go, it's like cleansing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! There's always strength in being vulnerable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Always a good idea to let the tears flow. This is my remedy to freeing hurt and pain. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allowing ourselves to be vulnerable takes a lot of bravery. And the truth is, although some of us may struggle more than others, we all go through tough times at one point or another in our lives. Allowing ourselves to show and share those emotions can help us process it and move on. And we never know when our vulnerability may help some one else who is suffering in silence. Thank you for being brave enough to share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so honest... and I am sure a lot of us can relate to it. We all are supposed to be so strong, all the time - but it really isn't possible. Someday, somehow, someway, we need to be weak, or we break.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi your blog was nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen! The last paragraph rang so true. Sometimes you have to be weak in order to be strong. It's hard to do. My husband's family really honors this outward appearance of strength that really annoys me (there is a stronger word for annoy that I can't think of at the moment). I've learned over the years to not care (as much) about their archaic thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was very emotional. I felt your pain in your words. Weakness is only relative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely think there's strength in being vulnerable. The term weak generally has negative connotations to it in our society which is sad. It's brave to share your emotions. So thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram