SKY RANCH PAMPANGA: A ride away from Manila

7:24 PM



Just because we’re so adventurous and curious about the 2nd brand of Sky Ranch which is the Sky Ranch Pampanga, we decided to spend the weekend there! And because Metrodeal have a promo for ride all you can pass.





It was a great Sunday morning when we arrive there. Travelling from Cubao to SM San Fernando Pampanga was such a blink. (Morning kasi siguro kaya mabilis lang). We just took an hour to get there.


Ride opens at 12nn during weekends. NO ENTRANCE FEE here! So you can take pictures as much as you want too.

But yay! Going there at 12nn will make you fry! We all know the strong heat at 10. So we decided to just look around the Mall. We spent our time walking around. The mall is so big but the people are many! Parang maliliit na langgam when you look from above

The magical carousel ride
(Photo Credits to Sky Ranch Pampanga Facebook Page)

Ride along with the safari train
(Photo Credits to Sky Ranch Pampanga Facebook Page)

Make a tea-loving swirl with Tea Cups Ride
 (Photo Credits to Sky Ranch Pampanga Facebook Page)

Row Row Row your boat at VIKINGS!
(Photo Credits to Sky Ranch Pampanga Facebook Page)

Feel the space at Space Shuttle
(Photo Credits to Sky Ranch Pampanga Facebook Page)


Lift your souls up and down with Drop Tower
(Not so scary)

Ride on the sky with Sky Cycle 
(Super relaxing ride)


I was excited to ride on the Pampanga’s eye considering that it is the tallest and biggest in the Philippines with 65 meters height and 65 meters diameter. It is composed of 32 air-conditioned gondolas which can accommodate 4 persons.
But riding then until we reached the top made me say like “ah ito na yun?”


Yes the Pampanga’s eye is the biggest but what made me ride there (I’m sure, everyone too) is the view that I’ll see, the much appreciation of nature. What I only saw there was the greenfield. What more if we ride there at night?
But it is acceptable, because it’s a province. Maybe few years from now it will have a superb view.


What's good here is that it is just behind SM Pampanga so you can go here to buy foods, do shopping first , cool down because it’s so hot inside , or sit down and relax  because there are only few benches available in Sky Ranch.

All I can say is.. the rides are CUTE! So CUTE! HAHA

Oh well I admit, I expected some thrilling rides but unfortunately it’s just the Vikings. Just that.
Maybe because I’ve been to Enchanted Kingdom and the rides there were superb. I should go first here before Enchanted Kingdom.

I also didn’t feel the 23 rides? I can count them through my fingers.
For me, Sky Ranch Pampanga is just “the pina-sosyal na perya” If you’re into thrilling and adventurous rides I’ll not recommend this one. But if you want your kid to have fun it is highly recommended ;)



HOW TO GET THERE:

From Cubao, Victory Liner Terminal – Ride a bus going to Olongapo and tell driver to drop you at SM San Fernando Pampanga and that’s it.
Going home: Ride a jeep going to intersection and tell driver to drop you at Victory liner Terminal
Fare is only Php102 (air-conditioned bus)

EXPENSES
Fare – Cubao to SM San fernando – 102
Jeepney ride from SM San Fernando to terminal – 8
Terminal to Cubao – 102
Sky Ranch Ticket – 280 (Metrodeal Promo)
Food – 155 (Bonchon)

Total Expenses: 639 pesos / person
So affordable isn’t it?


 For more information about Sky Ranch you can visit their facebook page.

More rides to come sizzums!
More loves.

Untypically, K








You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Looks like a fun time! I love little amusement parks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics-looks like you had a great time. I haven't been to an amusement park since I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so fun. I'm so disappointed, I had a bad ski accident a few winters ago and got a concussion. Every since then I can't ride amusement rides without getting vertigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! it looks fun! Thanks for sharing, you can also enjoy the outdoor activities in sandbox pampanga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you referring to SM Pampanga instead of SM San Fernando Downtown?

    ReplyDelete

Instagram