OWL THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY

2:24 AM



Since then, I really love designing crafts. Making simple things unique and nice!

Last January, the Mother of my friend asked me to organize the Christening and 1st birthday party of her youngest son that supposed to be my Godchild. I asked her what theme she wants; she said that baby Kenzo (my Godchild) smiles every time he sees an owl. That came up to OWL THEMED PARTY.


Actually that was my first time doing and handling that kind of event. So I want every detail to be perfect yet inexpensive.





I made 2 kinds of invitation, 1 kind for the christening and 1 kind for the party. 

This was the one I made for the baby's christening. I just made a layout coz we're running out of time, on adobe photoshop cs6 (Pardon me guys, I am not good in editing digitally) 

OWL THEMED INVITATION
As usual as we all doing, I searched Mr. Google on what kind of Invitation I will make. The usual results we’re tarpaulin layouts, but I want something different. 

Materials Needed : Glue, Envelopes, Colored Paper, Scissors, Sticker Paper (optional), Googly eyes


Step 1 - Trace or Draw the pattern below. That will be your pattern for the design


Step 2 - Follow the instruction below.

Oops wait, have you forgotten the envelope? Well you shouldn't.
Step 3 - Fold the wings of the owl and insert it in the envelope. 


Wanna know how much it cost? You'll be surprised!

       Expenses:
    • Glue (Brand: HBW)     -   Php 12.00
    • 40 pcs googly eyes     -           40.00 (1 peso each)
    • 20 pcs Colored Paper -           24.75
    • Scissors                      -              7.00
    • 20 pcs 3R Envelopes -             30.00
          TOTAL : PHP 113.75, 20 pieces of invitation




Materials Needed: Stapler, Staple Wire, Scissors, Colored Paper, Glue. Paper Bags, Candies

      Steps
    • Step 1. Cut the bond paper (crosswise) into two,
    • Step 2. Fold the paper into two (crosswise)
    • Step 3. Cut the head of the owl shape (see below for the sample)
    • Step 4. Cut shapes for eyes and paste it on the face of the owl
    • Step 5. Cut 2 triangles for the beak of the owl and paste it. Take note that you only need to paste the upper bar of the beak on the second triangle.
    • Step 6. Get the paper bags (that will serve as the body of our owl) and put some candies on it.
    • Step 7. Get the owl's head and staple in on the paper bag
    • Step 8. lastly, cut circles and write "thank you for coming" (or anything you want to put) and then paste it on the paper bag.



Yaaaazzess Sizzums!! Lootbags are here!!

       Expenses:
    • Glue (Brand: HBW)       -   Php 12.00
    • 50 pcs colored paper     -           60.00
    • Scissors                         -             0.00 (since we already have one)
    • 100 pcs Paper bags      -            70.00 (Php 35.00/ 50 pcs)
    • Staple Wire                    -           10.00 (#10)
    • Stapler                           -             0.00 (we already have so no need to buy)
         TOTAL: Php 152.00 / 80 pcs. of lootbags + the costing for  the candies.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram